Georgia’s latest short ‘Little Bird’ premiered at the 2017 TriBeCa International Film Festival and is currently being developed into a TV series. Her award winning shorts have screened at dozens of international festivals including New York Film Festival and Flickers Rhode Island. She was recently selected as one of six filmmakers on the BFI Flare & BAFTA talent development scheme where she is being mentored by Desiree Akhavan, as well as BFI NET.Work x BAFTA Crew and the 2018 edition of Berlinale Talents.
Georgia’s first feature ‘Blue Jean’ is in development with Creative England, the BFI and BBC Films as part of their emerging talent scheme, iFeatures.
Georgia has a degree in English Literature and makes branded films alongside her narrative work, favouring projects with a social conscience. She is a member of the global advertising initiative Free The Bid as well as Cinesisters, the UK’s collective for female directors.
- DateProduction (role)CompanyProject details
- Date: 2016Production (role): LITTLE BIRDCompany: Litmus PicturesProject details: Starring Emily Taafe and Imelda Staunton
- Date: 2014Production (role): CALLOW & SONSCompany: Harry Burnett-RaeProject details: Starring Joe Cole and Guy Henry
- Date: 2013Production (role): FRAYEDCompany: Irresistable FilmsProject details: Drama / Fantasy
- Date: 2012Production (role): HUSHCompany: Harry Burnett- RaeProject details: Adventure / Drama