In 2018 Koby has seen his short film HAIRCUT win the Film London Calling Plus Award for Best Film- as chosen by David Yates- before going on to become a Screen Star of Tomorrow.
He was also the recipient of the John Brabourne Award which awarded him funding towards developing his first feature, SE28.
He is currently shadowing on Netflix’s TOP BOY and also shooting second unit for the production whilst continuing to develop his feature and a series based on his film HOUSE GIRL, shot on location in West Africa.
- DateProduction (role)Company
- Date: 2018Production (role): TOP BOY (Director Shadow Scheme)Company: Cowboy/ Netflix
- DateProduction (role)CompanyProject details
- Date: 2018Production (role): HAIRCUT (writer/director)Company: Joi ProductionsProject details: Winner of Film London Calling Plus Award as chosen by David Yates
Selected for London Film Festival
- Date: 2016Production (role): HOUSE GIRL (writer/director)Company: Joi ProductionsProject details:
- Date: 2015Production (role): CLOSURECompany: Flash Media LondonProject details: