- Production (role)CompanyProject details
- Production (role): STRIKE BACK (Producer)Company: Left Bank Pictures / Sky 1 / CinemaxProject details: Series 1 & 2 of the reboot
Wrs. Steve Bailie, Jack Lothian, James Payne, Simon Allen, Jack Lothian
Exec. Prods Cameron Roach, Michael J. Bassett, Andy Harries, Sharon Hughff
- Production (role): Script ExecutiveCompany: Left Bank StudiosProject details: Worked on a range of shows in production and development, including an adaptation of Michel Faber's Book of Strange New Things for Amazon.
- Production (role): RIPPER STREET (Script Editor)Company: Tiger Aspect / BBC / Element PicturesProject details: Series 4 & 5
Storylined and script edited 13 hours of original drama with five writers.
Found new ideas to refresh a procedural show which had already covered a wide range of stories.
Creator Richard Warlow
- Production (role): PARTNERS IN CRIME (Script Editor)Company: Endor Productions / Agatha Christie Productions / BBCProject details: Storylined and script edited 6 hours of drama with writers Zinnie Harris and Claire Wilson for a brand new BBC1 primetime series based on Agatha Christie's Tommy and Tuppence characters.
- Production (role): Development EditorCompany: BBC Independent Drama CommissioningProject details: Read and assessed indie submissions to three BBC Commissioning Editors (Polly Hill, Matthew Read and Lucy Richer), including treatments, spec scripts and sample scripts for writers new to the department.
He also kept across the broad BBC Independent Drama slate - keeping commissioners aware of trends and potential gaps in the market.
- Production (role): Trainee Script EditorCompany: BBC Drama ProductionsProject details: Worked on THE PARADISE for BBC1 and GOOD COP for BBC2, preparing the scripts practically as well as developing editorial skills.