- Production (role)CompanyProject details
- Production (role): LAST SUMMER (Producer)Company: Ffilm Cymru Wales / Flickerbook FeaturesProject details: Feature Film
Wr. / Dir. Jon Jones
Winner of BAFTA Cymru 2019 - Best Feature
- Production (role): Executive ProducerCompany: Ecosse FilmsProject details: Developed a range of returnable series ideas and event dramas for the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Sky and Netflix.
- Production (role): LAWLESS (Producer)Company: Sky Living / Twenty Twenty TelevisionProject details: Pilot of legal drama series
Wr. Jacquetta May
Dir. Jon Jones
Starring Suranne Jones
- Production (role): Acting Head of DevelopmentCompany: World ProductionsProject details: Developed dramas for all major broadcasters. Good relationships with drama commissioners, agents and wide range of writers.
- Production (role): THE BLETCHLEY CIRCLE (Script Executive)Company: ITVProject details: Series 2
4 x 45 Minute episodes
Wr. Guy Burt
Dirs. Jamie Payne, Sarah Harding
- Production (role): LITTLE CRACKERS (Producer)Company: Open Mike Productions/ SkyProject details: Episode "Shappi Khorsandi's Little Cracker"
By Shappi Khorsandi
- Production (role): SHIRLEY (Producer)Company: BBC 2 Prospect CymruProject details: 75 minute TV Movie
Wr. Shelagh Stephenson
Dir. Colin Teague
Winner of BAFTA Cymru 2011 - Best Drama
Starring Ruth Negga
- Production (role): Development ProducerCompany: Blast! Films / Avalon / Hillbilly FilmsProject details:
- Production (role): SIRENS (Series Script Editor)Company: Channel 4 / Daybreak PicturesProject details: Series 1
6 x 1 Hour
Wrs. Brian Fillis, Tony Reynolds, Tony Basgallop
Dirs. Victor Buhler, Damon Thomas, Amanda Boyle
Starring Rhys Thomas, Richard Madden, Kayvan Novak
- Production (role): LENNON NAKED (Producer)Company: Blast! Films / BBC FourProject details: 90 Minute TV Movie
Wr. Robert Jones
Dir. Edmund Coulthard
Starring Christopher Eccleston
- Production (role): Development ProducerCompany: Talkback ThamesProject details: Developed a range of drama series, singles and event pieces for the BBC, ITV, C4 and Sky.
- Production (role): THE HISTORY OF MR POLLY (Producer)Company: ITV / GranadaProject details: Two Hour TV Movie
Wrs. Adrian Hodges, H. G. Wells
Dir. Gillies MacKinnon
Starring Lee Evans, Anne-Marie Duff
- Production (role): THE SECRET LIFE OF MRS BEETON (Producer)Company: BBC FourProject details: 85 Minute TV Movie
Wrs. Kathryn Hughes, Sarah Williams
Dir. Jon Jones
- Production (role): Head of Development, Factual DramaCompany: BBCProject details: Development producer of factual and research based projects including A Lump In My Throat, Hawking and Eroica (Prix Italia winner). Other developments included a six part series on a Manchester brothel, single films on modern day slavery and child trafficking and a film on the Broadwater Farm Riot. Worked with Peter Moffat, Nick Dear, Rowan Joffe, Gwyneth Hughes and Stephen Butchard.
- Production (role): FIVE DAYS (Development Producer)Company: BBC One / HBOProject details: Five Part Mini-Series
Wr. Gwyneth Hughes
Dirs. Otto Bathurst, Simon Curtis.
- Production (role): DOCTORSCompany: BBCProject details: Developed the successful daytime soap which is still running.
- ADDITIONAL TRAINING:
BBC Leadership course, 2004 - 05
Robert McKee, The Story, 1999
Media Xchange - One Hour Drama Series with US experts, 1998
BBC Post-Production Course
BBC Single Camera Directors Course, Elstree