Georgia Green is a director and playwright from London. Work as director includes The Mikvah Project at The Orange Tree and short plays at Arcola, Theatre 503, Southwark Playhouse, Edinburgh and Camden Fringe. As assistant: Dirty Crusty (Yard Theatre), Out of Water; The Double Dealer (Orange Tree), Amsterdam (Orange Tree/ATC/Theatre Royal Plymouth) As associate: Zog and Tiddler and Other Terrific Tales UK Tours. As a writer she has written plays for venues such as Theatre 503 and the Bunker. She is currently under commission to the Yard Theatre and Southwark Playhouse.
- DateProduction (role)CompanyProject details
- Date: 2020Production (role): FAT ELVIS (Writer)Company: Yard TheatreProject details: Ongoing commission
- Date: 2019 / 2020Production (role): HOW TO KILL YOUR MOTHERCompany: Pint-Sized Plays / The BunkerProject details: Dir. Emma Baggott
Currently under commission to Southwark Playhouse
- Date: 2019Production (role): DRIVING AT NIGHT (Writer)Company: Theatre 503Project details: Dir. Yojiro Ichikawa
- Date: 2019Production (role): I KNOW YOU DIED SO VERY LONG AGO BUT I STILL CAN'T SAY YOUR NAME WITHOUT (Writer)Company: Theatre 503Project details: Dir. Lucy Allen
- Date: 2018Production (role): WATERMELON (Writer & Director)Company: Hen & Chicken's TheatreProject details: