Oli was born and raised in London. He wrote the short film “The Listener,” which premiered at the Edinburgh International Film Festival in 2015, also screened at the Palm Springs and Aesthetica Film Festivals, and was longlisted for Best Short Film at the 2016 BAFTAs. He’s currently developing TV projects with Retort and Dancing Ledge Productions.
He’s also worked as a film journalist, most regularly based at the popular site The Playlist, both when it was under the Indiewire umbrella and since it broke away. He has regularly contributed to Yahoo Movies, and has written for New York Magazine’s Vulture, Little White Lies, and GQ.
- Production (role)CompanyProject details
- Production (role): WEDDING SEASONCompany: Dancing Ledge Productions/Jax MediaProject details: 6 x 30' series
- Production (role): CHEATERSCompany: Clerkenwell FilmsProject details: 6 x 30' series
- Production (role): THE SLIPSCompany: Clerkenwell Films/Anton CorpProject details: 6 x 60' series
- Production (role): FREXESCompany: Clerkenwell FilmsProject details: 6 x 30' Series
- DateProduction (role)CompanyProject details
- Date: 2015Production (role): THE LISTENERCompany: Good Shout Productions/Sam SwannProject details: Longlisted for Best Short Film at the 2016 BAFTAs.