- DateProduction (role)CompanyProject details
- Date: 2020Production (role): IN PLAIN SIGHTCompany: Sky StudiosProject details: Series in development
- Date: 2020Production (role): THE WINDSORS (Series III)Company: Noho Films/CH4Project details: Sole Director
Written by George Jeffrie and Bert Tyler-Moore
- Date: 2019Production (role): HOW EUROPE STOLE MY MUMCompany: Guilty Party Pictures/CH4Project details: TV Movie
Written by and Starring Kieran Hodgson
Irreverent comedy documentary, presented by Kieran Hodgson, features Harry Enfield and Liza Tarbuck, and examines how Brexit came about, starting from "Brentry" to the present-day, and how a now divided country might be re-united.
- Date: 2012-2013Production (role): THE GREATEST SHOWS ON EARTHCompany: Channel 4/RDFProject details: 4 x 50 comedy/documentaries featuring Daisy Donovan as she immerses herself in popular television across the world, in India, South Korea, Brazil and the Middle East.
- Date: 2009-2010Production (role): THE BIG SCHOOL LOTTERYCompany: Blast Films/BBC2Project details: 3 x 60 min films - following eight children from Birmingham as they move from primary to secondary school. Ostensibly, three films about class, childhood and life opportunity. In the final film, a multi-camera documentary shot in one day, we follow the children on the first day of secondary school capturing the drama and emotion of this universal rite of passage.(BLAST FILMS/ BBC2)
Nominee: Broadcast Awards Best Documentary Series 2010
Shortlist: Grierson Best Documentary Series 2010/11
- Date: 2008Production (role): PRESCOTT: THE CLASS SYSTEM AND MECompany: Tiger Aspect ProductionsProject details: 2 x 60 min authored films following the former Deputy Prime Minister and his inimitable wife, Pauline, as they uncover if class still matters in Britain today.
Nominated: BAFTA Best Director Factual 2009
Winner: The Channel 4 Politics Awards 2009
Winner: The Alternative Parliamentary Awards 2009
- Date: 2006-2007Production (role): THE MUMMY DIARIESCompany: Richochet/Channel 4Project details: 3 x 50 min observational films following terminally ill mothers as they prepare to say goodbye to their children.
Shortlist - Grierson Best Documentary Series 2007
- Date: 2005Production (role): DAISY DOES AMERICACompany: Croquette ProductionsProject details: 3 x 30 min docu/comedy for US network TBS - featuring Daisy Donovan and her misadventures in the US; as a rap star in South Central LA, a beauty queen in Texas and a Californian spiritual healer.
- Date: 2005Production (role): YOUNG BLACK FARMERSCompany: Channel 4/DiverseProject details: 3 x 50 min observational documentary series following the only black farmer in England and his rural scholarship for young black inner-city teenagers.
Winner - Bannf World Television Award "Best Unscripted Program 2006"
Winner - Young People Now Award "Best TV Coverage of Young People 2006"
Nominated - RTS Award 2006
Nominated - Broadcast Award 2006
- Date: 2005Production (role): DAISY DOES AMERICACompany: Channel 4/RicochetProject details: 1 x 50 min documentary tracking the progress of a couple that moved to the Zambian wilderness two years earlier to build and run a safari lodge.
- Date: 2003Production (role): DAISY DAISYCompany: Channel 4/TalkbackProject details: 3x30 min comedy/docs featuring Daisy Donovan; as PA to fallen TV evangelist Tammy Faye Bakker, wedding planner in the mountains of Tennessee, and a professional dog handler.
- Date: 2001-2003Production (role): NO GOING BACK - TUSCANY & RETURN TO SPAINCompany: Ricochet South/Channel 4Project details: 1 x 50 min documentary following a couple trying to build a safari lodge in a Zambian game reserve.
- Date: 2001Production (role): NO GOING BACK - ZAMBIACompany: Channel 4/RicochetProject details: 1 x 50 min documentary following a couple trying to build a safari lodge in a Zambian game reserve.
- Date: 2000Production (role): STRIPPERSCompany: RicochetProject details: 10 x 30 minute observational documentary series on the lives of London strippers, for Channel 4 & E4.
- Date: 1999Production (role): TRANNIES BY THE SEACompany: Channel 4Project details: 50-minute documentary on an East London drag queen running a B&B in Essex for cross-dressers.
- Date: 1998-1999Production (role): FINAL WORDSCompany:Project details: 23 minute experimental documentary about death and memory, screened at various film festivals and represented by The British Council.
- DateProduction (role)CompanyProject details
- Date: 2016Production (role): DEEP WATER: THE REAL STORYCompany: Blackafella Films/SBSProject details: Writer/Director. Feature length drama/documentary uncovering up to 30 unsolved homophobic murders on Sydney's iconic coastline. Perpetrators avoid conviction, family's fight for justice and police tread a disturbingly murky line.
Winner – Best Film – Berlin Festival Down Under
Nominee – Best Director 2017 – Australian Directors Guild
Nominee – Best Factual Film 2017 – The Logies
Nominee – Best Feature Documentary 2017 – AACTA Awards
Nominee – Best Director Feature Documentary 2017 – AACTA Awards
Nominee – Best Cinematography Feature Documentary 2017 – AACTA Awards
Nominee – Best Documentary – Walkley Awards
Nominee – Best Documentary – United Nations Media Awards
- Date: 2015Production (role): THE PUB LANDLORD V'S NIGEL FARAGECompany: Dave/AvalonProject details: 70 min spoof comedy documentary featuring (Al Murray) the Pub Landlord in his race against Nigel Farage for the hotly contested seat of Thanet in the 2015 UK General Election.
- Date: 2013-2014Production (role): AFTER THE WAVECompany: SBS/Discovery Europe/Screen Australia/Film VictoriaProject details: Writer/Director. Feature length drama/documentary exploring the international forensic operation to identify and return home every victim of the Boxing Day tsunami in Thailand.
Official Selection Beijing International Film Festival 2015
Official Selection New Hope Film Festival 2015
Official Selection Real Screen Film Festival 2015
Official Selection Hawaii International Film Festival 2015
Nominee – Real Screen International Best Documentary Awards 2015
Nominee – Atom Awards Best Documentary 2015
- Date: 2012Production (role): THE TOWN THAT CAUGHT TOURETTESCompany: Channel 4/RAWProject details: Single film about the mysterious events in upstate New York amongst a cluster of teenage girls who overnight developed the symptoms of Tourette’s. As the outbreak grew, theories behind its cause came flooding in and questions around the psychological health of the girls emerged. Was it environmental or a case of mass hysteria?
- Date: 2010-2011Production (role): TWINCREDIBLESCompany: BBC2/Blast FilmsProject details: Director/Producer. An exploration of race told through the stories of mixed raced twins who appear to be racially different from one another; when one looks black and the other white how does the world respond to them and how do they internalize this? Multi-generational testimonies and present day portraits combine to provoke questions about identity in modern Britain.
Nominated: Prix Europa Award 2012 – Best Documentary
- Date: 2009Production (role): THE WORLD'S OLDEST MUMSCompany: Blast Films/Channel4Project details: Director/Producer. Polemical authored film, following women across the world defying nature and public approval to climb onto the delivery bed and have babies in old age.
- Date:Production (role):Company:Project details: