Tenacious and experienced in balancing artistic integrity with practical reality, managing varying and complex stakeholder needs whilst working to develop individual projects and franchise opportunities. Experienced in script development and production working with writers, producers, directors, and full creative teams across theatre, TV and film. Driven by talent discovery and creative ambition to create original challenging television. Strong TV and theatre experience with an understanding of the international market and studio practices.
- Production (role)CompanyProject details
- Production (role): THE WATCH
(Assistant Producer)Company: BBC StudiosProject details: Working alongside the producer and line producer on main production, producing all VAM and supporting the development of franchise opportunities as well as leading on talent management.
- Production (role): DOCTOR WHO
(Producer)Company: BBC StudiosProject details: Segment for "The Big Night In"
Producing at pace lines to camera during lock down for 10 actors who have played Doctor Who.
- Production (role): DIGITALLY DRESSED: DOCUMENTARY
(Executive Producer)Company: Farid the ZineProject details: Short
Senior guidance across narrative development, fundraising and relationship develop and festival circuit entries for RBS award winning graduate company Farid the Zine.
- Production (role): DOCTOR WHO
(Development Executive)Company: BBC StudiosProject details: Developing projects in live action, animation and gaming with British and international writers and international best in class production partners, networks and platforms.
- Production (role): ACTING HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT FOR TV & FILM
(Mat Cover)Company: WildgazeProject details: Assessing. and evaluating a broad range of materials, making recommendations on submissions to enter in to development and providing feedback.
- Production (role): FREELANCE LINE PRODUCERCompany: Headlong Theatre & The GuardianProject details: Nine Short Films:
• The End written by Abi Morgan, performed by Penelope Wilton
• Time to Leave written by David Hare, performed by Kristin Scott Thomas
• Just a T Shirt written by Meera Syal, performed by Meera Syal
• The Pines written by Gary Owen, performed by Steffan Rhodri
• Your Ma’s a Hard Brexit written by Stacey Gregg, performed by Bronagh Gallagher
• Burn written by James Graham, performed by Joanna Scanlan
• Shattered written by Maxine Peake, performed by Nasser Memarzia
• In Permanent Sunshine written by A L Kennedy, performed by Scott Reid
• Go Home written by Charlene James, performed by Dean Fagon
- Production (role): INTERIM EXECUTIVE DIRECTORCompany: Headlong TheatreProject details: Leading a team of 14 through the significant organisational change with the change of Executive Director.
- Production (role): SENIOR PRODUCERCompany: Headlong TheatreProject details: Senior producer on high profile shows, award winning show People Places & Things (Duncan Macmillan), This House (James Graham), Junkyard (Jack Throne, Stephen Warbeck), The Nether (Jennifer Haley). 1984 (Robert Ike, Duncan Macmillan)
- Production (role): GENERAL MANAGERCompany: National Theatre StudioProject details: Supporting the development of theatre writers, directors, actors and creative practitioners.