If you already have login details you can log in here.
You are currently viewing Sumrah Mohammed
Production (role)CompanyProject details
Production (role): PASSENGER (Producer)Company: Sister Pictures / ITV / BritboxProject details: 6 x 60'
Dirs. Nicole Charles and Lee Haven Jones
Written by Andrew Buchan
Currently in production
Production (role): THE SPLIT 3
(Producer)Company: Sister Pictures / BBC / SundanceProject details: 6 x 60'
Dirs. Abi Morgan and Dee Koppang O'Leary
Written by Abi Morgan
Production (role): LADY PARTS
(Assistant Producer)Company: Working Title / Channel 4 / PeacockProject details: 6 x 30'
Written and Directed by Nida Manzoor
Produced by John Pocock
Production (role): THE THIRD DAY
(Assistant Producer)Company: Sky Studios / Plan B / Sky / HBOProject details: 6 x 60'
Dirs. Marc Munden and Philippa Lowthorpe
Written by Dennis Kelly
Produced by Adrian Sturges
Production (role): GIRI / HAJI
(Assistant Producer)Company: Sister Pictures / BBC2 / NetflixProject details: 8 x 60'
Dirs. Julian Farino and Ben Chessel
Written by Joe Barton
Produced by Susie Liggat
Production (role): PRODUCTION ASSOCIATECompany: Playground TelevisionProject details: - Worked closely with production and editorial team at Playground - across production from prep to post via Executive Producer Sophie Gardiner, specially on HOWARDS END and LITTLE WOMEN (BBC)
- Working on set across various Playground productions, including being the point of contact for publicity and EPK shoots
- Continued work with the development team, attending development meetings and taking meetings with junior writers
- Frequently attended theatre performances and provided script feedback on submissions and paid developments
- Across all press and publicity at Playground, liaising with individual production teams and broadcasters, including responsibility for all Playground social media, events and screenings and overall talent management
- Initiated deal negotiations with agents, as well as manage and oversee all contracts with Head fo Business Affairs
- Responsible for setting up and managing work experience scheme, as well as other charity outreach
Production (role): OFFICE MANAGERCompany: Playground TelevisionProject details: - Ensured the smooth setting up of the office and oversaw the day to day running of both the office and diaries for the Managing and Creative Directors
- Acted as front of house liaison to all guests and suppliers
- Assisted production team with early stages of prep, including checking availabilities of above and below the line talent and crew
- Overseeing development submissions and script distribution to readers, as well as assisting the development team by doing script coverage
- Acquiring astute knowledge of key trends in the UK and US TV
Production (role): DRAMA TEAM ASSISTANT AND PROGRAMME COORDINATORCompany: Channel 4 TelevisionProject details: - Reporting directly to the Head of Drama to ensure the efficient operation of the department
- Managing departmental overheads budget to ensure the department operates within budget
- Liaising with producers to monitor the progress of commissioned projects from development to transmission
- Implementing new systems to ensure effective and efficient operation of department as well as reorganising multiple information storage and retrieval systems
- Liaising with Channel Support, Programme Finance, Legal and Business Affairs, Press and Marketing departments to follow up on any arising problems
- Extensive diary management for Head of Department and Commissioning Editors